Madhuri's wish of a dozen kids

Most of the people if asked then would tell they want to become doctor, engineer, or win some award. Different people have different dream. One such different dream was of our “Dhak Dhak ” heroine Madhuri Dixit Nene who is a working mom of 2 kids. She was recentely awarded with the fourth highest civilian award in India. In her interview after getting the announcement of her award she told”I have never aspired for awards. I have seen people rallying for awards byt I have never been a part of this politics. But my husband is very proud of me. When I got the letter from India, he asked me what is Padma Shri. When I explained the honour, he was so awed!”.
When asked about her childhood she told that as a kid she wanted to have atleast 12 kids as she loves children. She says but after having two kids she has given up that idea. She is now a proud mother of 5 years old son Arin and three years old son Ryan. No doubt after 2 kids and a long gap many years she is doing a comeback in the movie "Nach le". She is looking damn beautiful in the movie. She has done beautiful dance steps in the movie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kajol is expecting her second baby

Neena Gupta got married!!

Kailiash Kher clears air