Kailiash Kher clears air

The bollywood industry has become a place of rumours now. After much talked about rumour, Ranbeer-Deepika engagement now it’s a turn of sufi singer. The news of her engagement with Sheetal Bhan is the latest in the industry. Sheetal is a niece of film director Ashok Pandit. But Kailash has denied any such news of his engagement. When confirmed he said “I hardly have the time to eat or sleep, forget about getting engaged.!And when the buzz was suggesting I was getting engaged, I was shooting in Lucknow. And this is not all, I was linked to Sunidhi Chauhan too. We were even called the next Saif-Kareena. It was hilarious,” he added futher,“Why are people so desperate to flash wrong news. They should atlease checked the facts with me, Ashikji introduced me to Sheetal and the next I heard that we were engaged. This is utter rubbish.” Kailash has become a known name in the sufi music. His first album”allah ke bande” was a huge hit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kajol is expecting her second baby

Neena Gupta got married!!