Gilchrist on Katrina

He is in India. Although he has retired from the international cricket, he is in India for IPL matches. He is playing with Hyderabad IPL team. In an interview he said “I am ok with the responsibility given to me”. When asked why he chose to play with IPL even though he has retired from the international cricket, he replied “The truth is that I wanted to take a break and be with my family so I decided to retire so early. However, that does not stop me from playing cricket. I love the fame and am enjoying playing in the T20 series.”
Adam also likes watching Bollywood. When asked about the interest he told, “I have not seen any of movies but I like Katrina Kaif. She is a cute girl. Shah Rukh Khan is a good actor too but Katrina has a different kind of charm.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kajol is expecting her second baby

Neena Gupta got married!!

Kailiash Kher clears air